International Conference, University of Salerno (Fisciano-SA), 7-8 June 2018.
The Department of Political, Social and Communication Sciences of the University of Salerno and the Social-One research network, with the patronage of the Sociological Theories and Social Transformations section of the the Italian Association of Sociology (AIS) in partnership with 11 universities and research institutes in Italy and worldwide, promote the conference "Sociological Imagination and Social Promotion: the category of “agapic action” to interpret the changes and to imagine new futures”.
pdf CONGRESS PROGRAMME (469 KB) (Click here to download the programme)
OFFICIAL LANGUAGES IN PLENARY SESSIONS: ITALIAN, ENGLISH, SPANISH
LOGISTICS AND TIPS
pdf HOTEL recommendations (212 KB) (click here to dowload hotel recommendations)
The Scientific Committee of the Conference, coordinated by Gennaro Iorio (University of Salerno), is composed of:
- CALLEBAUT BERNHARD – Istituto Universitario Sophia (Italy)
- CAMPANINI ANNA MARIA – Università di Milano Bicocca (Italy)
- HOCHSCHILD MICHAEL – Time-lab (France)
- MAGATTI MAURO - Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore di Milano (Italy)
- MARTINS PAULO HENRIQUE – Universidade Federal de Pernambuco - UFPE (Brazil)
- MONGELLI ANGELA – Università di Bari (Italy)
- MORA EMANUELA – Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore di Milano (Italy)
- ORTEGA SANTO PEDRO JOSE – Universidade Autónoma de Santo Domingo – UASD (Dominican Republic)
- RAMA RUDINA – University of Tirana (Albania)
- REMBIERZ MAREK – University of Silesia in Katowice (Poland)
- SALAS MARCELO – Universidad del Salvador en Buenos Aires (Argentina)
- WAGNER IZABELA – University of Warsaw (Poland)
- WIELECKI KRZYSZTOF - Cardinal Stefan Wyszynski University (Poland)
Composition of the Organizing Committee of the conference.