Sociology of Love.
The Agapic Dimension of Societal Life.
by Gennaro Iorio (Author)
The Social-One research network and the Department of Political, Social and Communication Sciences of the University of Salerno, with the patronage of the Sociological Theories and Social Trasformations section of the Italian Association of Sociology (AIS) in partnership with 11 universities and research institutes in Italy and worldwide, promote the conference "Sociological Imagination and Social Promotion: the category of “agapic action” to interpret the changes and to imagine new futures”.
· The aim of the conference is to investigate all the perspectives of analysis and action which have been raised by the members of the agapic action in the context of human and social disciplines with the hypothesis that the concept may offer new interpretations and perspectives of interventions for the promotion of a pluralistic society based on equality, inclusiveness and particularly dialogue.
· Theconference is aimed at two categories of subjects: scholars, academics and researchers in social sciences; operators, educators, administrators and politicians who direct, plan and operate in the social context.
· The conference focuses on four areas, which will be analyzed both from the scientific and academic point of view within the panels ( pdf CALL FOR PAPERS) (168 KB) , and from the point of view of action-intervention, through the collection of best practices, which will be exhibited within of the Social Expo (Dowload the pdf CALL FOR SOCIAL EXPO (390 KB) ). The areas are:
1) Protagonist communities, sharing cultures and grassroots movements
2) Cooperation and dialogue in the field of macro-social actions
3) Relationships, inclusion and well-being in social policies
4) Plurality, dialogue and identity processes
pdf CONGRESS PROGRAMME (469 KB) (click here to download the programme)
OFFICIAL LANGUAGES IN PLENARY SESSIONS: ITALIAN, ENGLISH, SPANISH
pdf HOTEL recommendations (212 KB) (click here to dowload hotel recommendations)
The Scientific Committee of the Conference, coordinated by Gennaro Iorio (Università di Salerno - Italy), is composed of:
- CALLEBAUT BERNHARD - Istituto Universitario Sophia (Italy)
- CAMPANINI ANNA MARIA - Università di Milano Bicocca (Italy)
- HOCHSCHILD MICHAEL - Time-lab (France)
- MAGATTI MAURO - Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore di Milano (Italy)
- MARTINS PAULO HENRIQUE - Universidade Federal de Pernambuco - UFPE (Brazil)
- MONGELLI ANGELA - Università di Bari (Italy)
- MORA EMANUELA - Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore di Milano (Italy)
- ORTEGA SANTO PEDRO JOSE - Universidade Autónoma de Santo Domingo - UASD (Dominican Republic)
- RAMA RUDINA - University of Tirana (Albania)
- REMBIERZ MAREK - University of Silesia in Katowice (Poland)
- SALAS MARCELO - Universidad del Salvador en Buenos Aires (Argentina)
- WAGNER IZABELA - University of Warsaw (Poland)
- WIELECKI KRZYSZTOF - Cardinal Stefan Wyszynski University (Poland)
Composizione del Comitato Organizzativo del convegno
pdf Organizational Committee (238 KB)
In partnership with:
click on the image to access the site
Brotherly love establishes positive social relationships everywhere, capable of rendering our human consortium more cohesive, more just, and happier...
© 2020 Social-One